Sunday, November 25, 2012

mustard jumper


Mustard is a color that's quintessentially screaming: AUTUMN! This boldly yellow jumper I got from H&M trend line is no exception. The ubiquitously seen peplum is, too, a highlight to this garment, but the skin tight fit is my perfect-pullover-dream come true. And I'm not exaggerating here. This jumper is so versatile, I have been wearing it as often as I can ever since I got it (I even broke my not-wearing-the-same-clothes-consecutively-rule, which says quite a lot about my love towards it). Below are two looks with this mustard jumper, the first one for the warmer autumn days and the second one for the cold, frosty late autumn.


Look no.1:
As you can tell, I went a little nostalgic with the styling. And I felt so feminine with the white chiffon maxi skirt on, a feeling I rarely get in recent times.



bershka wool hat, H&M jumper, random maxi skirt bought on the street in China, 
zara necklace, zara boots, versace for H&M purse



Option two:
As for the second look, I basicly put on a chestnut-colored wool coat, a pair of black jeans which matchs with the thigh-high suede boots and carried a bigger in my favorite color this season, oxblood. A pair of emerald green suede gloves gives the outfit a color blocking twist and more importantly keeps the hands warm at freezing temperatures. Now that I'm typing, I noticed that I look quite serious in these photo series, no I'm not unhappy. I guess the fact that another friend was present when J took the photos made me a bit stiff. I am no model afterall.



mango coat, H&M suede gloves, zara bag, all time favorite black pants

Photo credit: JJ


Speaking of chestnut color (as mentioned ealier), one thing that I love about autumn is roasted chestnuts. Those are the best cold days treats, EVER. When the weather outside is frightful, I, to be honest, rather like to stay inside and enjoy some warm bites of tasty chestnuts. Last but not least, a late, yet cordial happy thanksgiving folks!


4 comments:

  1. love love love this outfit!!! Can you please check out mine? http://secretsofagoodgirl.com/Clothing_Reviews-review/forever-21-fall-clothing-review/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roasted chestnuts are heavenly! We always roast them in the fireplace at Christmas. I LOVE that jumper so much, I saw it online but I'm so poor it's insane - the second look is completely fabulous, the mustard with the teal is gorgeous. You don't seem to have a follow button anywhere, so I've got your blog bookmarked for future visits! Felicity x

    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you felicity, thank you so much for your lovely comment! I am not the richest girl either but I believe that with limited resources one can always release unlimited creativity. x

      Delete

Leave your thoughts.