Tuesday, October 29, 2013

the golden hall


The Golden Hall is such a famous place in Vienna, I'm sure all of you have heard of it. If not, the New Year's concert happens right there, has that given you a clue? Nontheless, that place of classic music on the world's highest level is becoming a karaoke room for anyone, who is willing to pay enough rent and other fees to throw any concerts they'd like. How do I know that? As a matter of fact I went to the Golden Hall of Wiener Musikverein to attend a wealthy business woman's solo concert celebrating the Chinese Moon Festival. Long story short, one song really touched my patriotic heart, but the rest of the songs were no more than mediocre and time-consuming. Maybe I'm a little too harsh at critisizing, neitherway I want you to know that I'm not pissed at the second picture, my sister actually took that picture for me and I tried to look seriously.











I double layered 2 blazers over eachother and felt so suited up, but still casual and comfortable with a gray Tee underneath. Black jeans and boots finished the look. Oh, and.. The architecture was mesmerizing.



Yvonne Delphine ★

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This look absolutely stunning. I hadn't actually heard of it before. xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts.